Shoosmiths LLP is a leading national law firm with 12 offices across the UK. Clients instructing us come from a diverse and exciting range of organisations, from large international corporates and ambitious growth businesses to government departments and financial institutions.
- 166 partners and 752 legal advisers
- Turnover of £107m to end April 2016
- Real Estate Legal team of the Year finalist - Estates Gazette Awards 2016
- Joint first for UK M&A deal activity - Experian Deal Review & League Tables 2015
- #1 in Employee Satisfaction Survey and rated a 'Best Employer' for twelfth consecutive year in 2016 - Legal Week
- Recognised twice in the 50 Most Innovative Law Firms report, for the eighth consecutive year - Financial Times
- Gold Standard status - Investors in People Best talent initiative - Business Leadership Summit & Awards 2016 finalist
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Ranked 13th in the UK by real estate revenue - The Lawyer Top 100 2016
As a client of Shoosmiths, you will find us quick to relate to your commercial goals, and adept at advising you on the most direct way of achieving them.
Our lawyers tailor their approach to each client's business, delivering high quality legal advice backed by clear and open communication, cost transparency and business sense.
Shoosmiths partner Gary Assim is Chairman of the World Services Group, an international network of law firms spanning 115 countries. Access to this network helps clients obtain the right legal advice in global markets.
You can view the Shoosmiths diversity profile here.