Shoosmiths LLP is a national law firm acting for major companies and individuals in all UK jurisdictions. Our range of specialisms and integrated approach to service and quality enable teams to be tailored to the needs of clients from large international corporates and fast-growth businesses through to public bodies and financial institutions. A network of 12 offices makes us easily accessible to clients, with our newest locations launched in December 2016 in Leeds and Belfast.
- 169 partners and 738 legal advisers
- Turnover of £107m to end April 2016
- Real Estate Legal team of the Year finalist - Estates Gazette Awards 2016
- The UK's leading legal adviser by deal volume in 2016 (and 5th in Europe) - Experian MarketIQ's M&A Review
- #1 in Employee Satisfaction Survey and rated a 'Best Employer' for twelfth consecutive year in 2016 - Legal Week
- Recognised twice in the 50 Most Innovative Law Firms report, for the eighth consecutive year - Financial Times
- Gold Standard status - Investors in People Best talent initiative - Business Leadership Summit & Awards 2016 finalist
- Best talent initiative - Business Leadership Summit & Awards 2016 finalist
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Ranked 13th in the UK by real estate revenue - The Lawyer Top 100 2016
As a client of Shoosmiths, you will find us quick to relate to your commercial goals, and adept at advising you on the most direct way of achieving them.
Our lawyers tailor their approach to each client's business, delivering high quality legal advice backed by clear and open communication, cost transparency and business sense.
Shoosmiths is part of the World Services Group, an international network of law firms spanning 115 countries. Access to this network helps clients obtain the right legal advice in global markets.
You can view the Shoosmiths diversity profile here.