Shoosmiths is a major UK law firm with 10 offices across the UK. Clients instructing us come from a diverse and exciting range of organisations - from large international corporates to smaller, ambitious, high growth businesses - whether private, public or UK plc.
- Established in the UK top 40
- 130 partners
- More than 700 lawyers and legal advisers
- 10 offices
- Milton Keynes
- Thames Valley
- Turnover of c£84m
- Accredited to quality standard ISO 9001
- First top 100 law firm to have "Gold Standard" Investors in People
- Ranked first in a diversity survey conducted by the Black Solicitors' Network
- Part of the World Services Group operating in 115 countries
- First large law firm to join the Institute of Customer Service
Since 1845 Shoosmiths has been delivering legal services to businesses and individuals. In the last ten years, we have opened new offices in Birmingham, Manchester and Edinburgh and expanded the range and size of our service teams.
You can expect strength and depth in each core discipline, together with specialist teams of lawyers in areas including competition and EU procurement, pensions and tax.
As well as legal expertise, Shoosmiths lawyers provide cost transparency, business sense, clear reporting and accessibility.