- T: 03700 867046
- I: +44 (0)207 205 7046
- M: 07793 859 970
Andrew is a Partner in Shoosmiths' Restructuring and Insolvency team, focusing on London and the South East. He specialises in acting for lenders, insolvency practitioners and company directors on all matters arising in relation to distressed lending, corporate and financial restructuring and corporate insolvency.
His experience includes advising:
- a major accountancy practice as administrators of a household name sports bar business on matters arising in the administration;
- the administrators of a complex geotechnical business, whose sale and associated restructuring resulted in 100+ jobs being saved;
- a top tier restructuring practice as the administrators of a well-known London restaurant and pub chain;
- major company boards on their duties as company directors in the context of financial distress and associated restructurings;
- high street lenders in negotiations with borrowers on proposed financial restructurings;
- the administrators of a world class sports facility on administration trading matters and the ultimate sale of the venue.
Andrew trained and qualified with Eversheds and joined Shoosmiths from TLT in London where he was a Partner.