- T: 03700 865725
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5725
- M: 07825 204402
Andrew is a corporate partner whose clients include public and private companies, investors and management teams.
Andrew has extensive experience of running local and cross border transactions and client relationships. He is experienced in helping his clients to identify, prepare for and resolve their legal issues, whether through the provision of company law advice or in leading companies, from technology start-ups to listed companies, through complex corporate transactions.
Andrew’s particular expertise covers company law advice, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions, takeovers and group reorganisations. Recent transactions include:
- advising Redrow on its acquisition of Radleigh Homes
- advising BGF on its investments into High Access Maintenance Limited
- advising management of the UK’s largest restaurant discount card clubs on their acquisition by Bridgepoint Development Capital
- advising Arvia Technology Limited on multiple fund raisings
- advising a Manchester based PLC on a vendor placing and associated acquisition
- advising a chemicals company on a corporate joint venture
Andrew joined Shoosmiths as a partner in 2017. Prior to that he was a partner in both Squire Sanders and Brabners. Andrew trained and qualified at Lovells (now Hogan Lovells) in the City, where he worked for a further six years after qualifying in 1998).
MA Law ( St John's College, University of Cambridge )