- T: 03700 868886
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8886
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Angela is a senior lawyer in the real estate team. Angela advises a wide range of clients and her experience includes sales of multi tenanted buildings, secured lending, landlord and tenant matters, retailing leasing and other asset management work.
Her recent experience includes:
- acting for one of the world’s largest IT companies on a variety of lettings including advising on a large scale integration project and assignment of all leasehold interests;
- acting for institutional banks in relation to secured lending projects with facility agreements in excess of £20 million;
- sale of a former manufacturing facility for a corporate client involving title and environmental issues;
- advising a provider of a new chain of high class gym facilities in relation to leasing all its new sites in London;
- acting for large restaurant chain on all new site lettings.
Angela read law at Bristol University and completed the Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School. On qualification Angela worked at Berwin Leighton Paisner in London followed by Baker and McKenzie and Middletons in Sydney. Angela has also worked in house as legal counsel for Krispy Kreme Australia.
Angela is a member of the Thames Valley Women in Property group.