- T: 03700 868224
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8224
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Anna is a banking and finance solicitor based in the Thames Valley. Anna undertakes a wide range of debt finance work, including secured and unsecured acquisition finance, asset finance and property finance, acting for borrowers, banks and financial institutions (corporate and private equity) on a bilateral and syndicated basis. Anna has experience of advising on regional, national and international transactions.
Anna works with a range of documentation including facility agreements, security documents, intercreditor agreements and legal opinions. Her experience includes working with bank documentation as well as Loan Market Association documents.
Anna’s recent project experience includes:
· Advising the management team of 23.5 degrees on the bank facilities (together with equity investment totalling £15.3m) to fund the acquisition of 16 new Starbucks stores.
· Advising a club of four banks in relation to £77m (with £30m accordion option) facilities for an international group providing trust services including obtaining security from companies in 10 jurisdictions.
· Advising an investment company in relation to property acquisition and development facilities made available to portfolio companies.
· Advising a venture capital house in relation to loan documentation, security packages and intercreditor arrangements to facilitate investment into growing businesses.
· Advising an insurance firm in connection with a £150,000,000 receivables finance facility provided by a club of banks.
· Preparing and updating suites of standard form finance documents including loan agreements, security and guarantee documents and intercreditor agreements for a number of lender clients (including investment companies, banks and corporate lenders).
Anna completed the LPC with Distinction at BPP in London and qualified in September 2012 after completing her training contract with Shoosmiths during which time she completed a secondment at RBS Group Legal (Corporate Banking and EMEA).