- T: 0370 086 5775
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5775
- M: 07872 014794
"Barbara's hunger for business, pragmatism and commercial realism do not go unnoticed" by the high profile clients she regularly advises"
Barbara has over 20 years’ experience in the Real Estate sector having a particular specialism in Real Estate Finance and Insolvency Real Estate work. She has been described by the Legal 500 as acting with “pragmatism and commercial realism” which helps clients achieve their desired results without fuss and on time.
Her recent experience includes:
- acting for Santander Bank UK on the refinance of a £25m property portfolio
- acting for RBS on the investment and development facilities for the Malhotra Care Homes Group
- acting for Santander on investment facilities and property due diligence for a £18m acquisition of Aztrec West Bristol
- acting in the equity buy out of West Cornwall Pasty Company dealing with the property aspects of the acquisition which involved the purchase of 35 West Cornwall Pasty outlets
- acting for a Jersey Investment Company in acquiring investment properties in England and Wales worth in excess of £100m in the last 12 months
Barbara joined Shoosmiths in September 2015 from Gordons Leeds where she had been for 13 years. Barbara’s previous role was Head of Commercial Property and Leader of the firm’s Apprentice Scheme
LLB (hons) 2:1 ( DeMontford University )