- T: 03700 863153
- I: +44 (0)1604 54 3153
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Bill is an experienced property lawyer and deals with all aspects of the plot sales process. His key skills and responsibilities are:
- preparing plot sale contracts, leases, transfers and supporting documents;
- reviewing, amending and advising clients on the contents of section 38, 278 and 104 agreements;
- drafting contracts, transfers and deeds relating to such matters as the sale of reversionary interests, transfers of public open space areas and service easements;
- handling the sale of plots and the acquisition and sale of part-exchange properties;
- delivering internal and external training courses and providing colleagues with technical support.
Bill has worked in the property industry since 1990 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2002. He joined the firm's plot sales department in 2005. He is keenly aware of the pressures that his clients are under and takes a pro-active approach to ensure that their requirements and deadlines are met.