- T: 03700 866910
- I: +44 (0)1489 61 6910
- M: 07714138646
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Cara is a real estate lawyer and acts for housebuilders, developers and landowners on all aspects of residential development including acquisitions and disposals, promotion agreements, strategic options, overage and deferred payment arrangments.
Her recent project work experience includes advising:
- a developer on its acquisition of a site and its subsequent disposal once planning permission had been obtained for a 435 bed purpose build student accommodation development;
- on a suite of documents required for a strategic development scheme including a put option and promotion agreement;
- a national housbuilder on an option agreement for the development of a strategic site in West Sussex;
- a local authority in relation to the development agreement included in the Invitation To Tender for a regeneration site;
- a national bank in connection with development finance requirements in relation to a rolling credit facility.
Cara has an LLM from Cardiff University and trained with Eversheds gaining experience in their Cardiff, London and Paris offices prior to qualification in 2008. Cara joined Shoosmiths in 2012.