Professional Support Lawyer
- T: 03700 865008
- I: +44 (0)115 906 5008
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Claire Byrne is a professional support lawyer within the real estate practice group. Claire supports the practice group’s strategy to deliver a superb client experience by providing the group with training, know how and day to day support with issues on transactions. She also provides clients with up to date information on real estate legal issues through training and briefings.
Claire’s recent projects have included:
- Organising a national training event attended by over 160 members of Shoosmiths’ real estate practice group and in house lawyers
- Liaising with HMRC over existing and new SDLT legislation, as it applies to ongoing transactions
- Writing and delivering quarterly discussion forums on topical legal issues for the practice group
- Writing and delivering the practice group’s developing lawyers programme, open to all junior lawyers within the team and also in house lawyers.
- Updating the firm’s precedents and know how to take account of recent legal developments
Claire trained at Shoosmiths and qualified into the real estate practice group in 1999. She transferred to her current role in January 2003. She is a member of the Association of Professional Support Lawyers.