- T: 03700 865798
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5798
Daniel is a real estate lawyer with a broad range of experience in all aspects of real estate law. He acts for both developer and investor clients on a variety matters, including investment/development acquisitions and disposals, funding agreements, conditional contracts, options and asset management.
Matters on which Daniel has recently advised:
1. Acquisitions and disposals of properties to a value in excess of £100 million in the last 12 months for a London based investment fund;
2. Site assembly and acquisition of the former Granada TV site in Manchester for Allied London;
3. The purchase of a portfolio of properties for a petrol station operator;
4. Development of student accommodation sites throughout the UK; and
5. Disposal of 3 properties for court appointed receivers in a high profile international fraud case in the sum of approximately £30 million
Daniel joined the Shoosmiths real estate team from DWF in February 2014.