- T: 03700 868024
- I: +44 (0)1604 54 8024
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Desnee is a qualified Legal Executive (CILEX) with 14 years post qualification experience and works in the Secured & Commercial Recoveries Team dealing with complex and defended matters. The core work of this team is business recovery of commercial debts including debts secured against real property. The client base includes banks, building societies and other asset based lenders. Desnee manages a case load and also mentors and supervises other individuals within the team.
Desnee’s role involves;
- Advising lenders as to recovery and enforcement options
- Enforcement of mortgages and guarantees
- Advising banks and lenders as to recovery strategies and on regulation and compliance from both a legal and commercial perspective
- Issuing claims and dealing with all pre-action considerations and seeing through to disposal by way of realisation of assets via the court process or settlement
- Advising on merits of defences and taking to strike out if necessary or otherwise agreeing directions and taking toward trial
- Dealing with the appointment of Receivers
- Reviews of lender security/ documentation pre-action and throughout
- Advice to Receivers including advice upon validity of appointment
- Dialogue with all parties, client/ court/ defendants/ solicitors/ third parties.
- Dealing with hearings by way of telephone conference and attending mediations
- Advising lenders with regards shortfalls and enforcement options
Desnee has worked in the department for 15 years and has been with the firm for 20 years.