- T: 0370 086 4024
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4024
- M: 07738 34731
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Elizabeth is an employment lawyer advising businesses, HR teams and other departments , as well as individuals, on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law. This includes discrimination issues, TUPE, business reorganisations/transactions, dismissals, disciplinary and grievance issues.
She has worked with clients in the retail, manufacturing and logistics industries and also has experience of public sector clients and housing corporations. Elizabeth also advises clients in the agency and temporary worker sector.
Elizabeth has a particular interest in providing strategic advice to clients in relation to corporate and commercial transactions and enjoys assisting clients on the practical application of the law.
Recent work carried out by Elizabeth includes supporting/advising:
- Kuehne+ Nagel Ltd on various Tribunal claims, on proposed industrial action and a complex re-organisation process;
- Midlands Co-operative on the employment implications of an in-sourcing of significant services;
- Peugeot Motor Company on Tribunal matters, as well as advising their HR team regarding disciplinary, grievance, payroll and benefit matters;
- a large College on a restructuring process, including the application of TUPE and supporting on the due diligence process;
- One Stop Stores Ltd on a complex business transition process as well as drafting HR policies/procedures;
- British Association of Social Workers (BASW) members on a range of disciplinary/grievance processes, including Tribunal support for their members and practical advice on a variety of employment issues, such as discrimination, whistleblowing and equal pay.
Elizabeth has day to day experience drafting and negotiating termination agreements for companies and individuals, as well as drafting and reviewing employment contracts and consultancy agreements.
She is regularly involved in designing and delivering training packages for clients.
Elizabeth trained with Shoosmiths and qualified in September 2011.
Law & Sociology ( University of Warwick )