- T: 03700 866751
- I: +44 (0)1489 61 6751
- M: 07793859959
Farhana is a commercial litigation lawyer. She specialises in advising on commercial disputes including breach of contract, shareholder and company disputes, claims for misrepresentation and breach of warranty, debt recovery and general commercial litigation matters.
Recent work handled by Farhana includes:
- advising on a dispute involving directors of a company and achieving a commercial settlement
- advising a recruitment company in relation to an ex-employee who was in breach of post termination restrictive covenants
- advising a building company in relation to an appeal against judgement
- assisting on a claim for mispresentation and breach of warranty worth over £5 million
- advising shareholders on a potential claim against the directors of a company
- advising an international company on liability under loan agreements and personal guarantee agreements
- assisting on a matter involving a national organisation in relation to potential debt liability under the Pensions Act 1995
- advising companies in relation to debt recovery
Before joining Shoosmiths in November 2015, Farhana trained and qualified at a large firm in the Southcoast.