- T: 0370 086 5176
- I: +44 (0)115 906 5176
Gareth is an Associate in the Corporate team, advising on mergers and acquisitions, shareholders’ agreements, investments, management equity plans and group reorganisations. Gareth works with a variety of clients including both private and public companies based in the UK and overseas.
Recent work highlights include advising on:
- Advising the selling shareholders on the LDC backed management buy out of Node 4 Limited.
- Acting for Bilfinger on its acquisition of Rollright Facilities Limited.
- Acting on a number of acquisitions for Headlam Group plc.
- Advising on reorganisations of the UK sub-groups of two US owned businesses.
- Advising on a management equity plan for a large PE backed business.
Gareth completed the LPC at the College of Law in Birmingham then trained at Pinsent Masons LLP in Birmingham (where he undertook client secondments with John Lewis and E.ON) before qualifying into their Corporate department in 2009. Gareth remained at Pinsent Masons LLP until August 2013 when he joined Shoosmiths LLP.