- T: 0370 086 4102
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4102
Georgina works in the corporate department advising on all areas of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, shareholders' agreements, investments, corporate restructuring, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Georgina works with a variety of clients including private companies, LLPs, EIS and venture capital investors, management teams and owner managed businesses.
Recent project experience includes advising:
- Octopus Investments' Ventures team on multiple VCT/EIS investments, mainly into high growth technology businesses;
- MML Capital on its £33m investment into Learning Curve Group;
- London & Regional Properties on its £15m acquisition of the The Lygon Arms Hotel in the Cotswolds;
- GBR Phoenix Beard on its strategic acquisition of a property management business;
- Vehicle Trading Group on a restructure of its group; and
- Central England Co-Operative on a disposal of one of its car dealership sites.
Georgina completed her training contract at a London based niche costs litigation firm and was seconded to Thomas Eggar (now part of Irwin Mitchell) for part of her training contract.
Georgina joined Harrison Clark Rickerbys on qualification in 2013, before joining Shoosmiths in October 2014.
Legal Practice Course, Distinction ( College of Law, Guildford )
Law LLB, 2:1 ( University of Reading )