- T: 0370 086 4334
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4334
- M: 07736 473511
Helen is a Solicitor in our corporate department advising on all aspects of corporate law, including venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, investments and general corporate advisory mandates.
Helen works with a variety of clients including private companies, venture capital investors and companies, management teams and owner managed businesses. She has recently:
- advising Octopus Ventures on various investments including on its investment into Fluidly, a FinTech startup set to transform cashflow management for SMEs.
- on the sale of Spence Johnson to world leading fintech company, Broadridge.
- Hotel La Tour Limited on its sale of the entire share capital of Hotel La Tour Birmingham Limited (which operates Hotel La Tour in Birmingham) to Dalata UK Ltd (part of Dalata Hotel Group Plc).
- assisted several local authorities on city wide district heating projects including on the terms of private-public sector joint ventures, commercial arrangements and associated governance arrangements.
- advised a Polish investor on its investment into a UK IT Company.
- assisted a US multi-national with a restructuring of its UK companies.
- acted for the founding members of a national leading nutrition and supplement company on the sale of a minority stake as part of a wider exit strategy.
Helen is fluent in French and read Law at the University of Reading, Helen then completed her LPC at BPP Law School in Holborn. Helen trained at Boyes Turner in Reading and qualified at Charles Russell Speechly in September 2014. She joined Shoosmiths in March 2017.
Legal Practice Course (Commendation) ( BPP Law School, Hoborn London )
LLB (2:1) ( University of Reading )