- T: 03700 864030
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4030
- M: 07718116218
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Íofa is a Solicitor in the Technology, Media and Commercial (TMC) team, based in the Birmingham office. She advises on a wide range of commercial matters, including IT and telecommunications agreements, supply of goods and services agreements, and public procurement matters.
Íofa’s recent experience includes:
- Drafting a mobile network operator (MNO) template for use with wholesale partners;
- Providing support on due diligence exercise during MNO acquisition;
- Drafting updates to standard B2B enterprise and SMB terms and conditions for an MNO;
- Drafting collaboration agreements for a retail bank and serviced office provider;
- Drafting and advising on a complex supply of goods and distribution services agreement for a global car manufacturer;
- Advising an online newspaper marketplace on their website terms and conditions, cookie and privacy policies;
- Drafting terms and conditions for a leading provider of environmental compliance on WEEE compliance programmes in various EU member states;
- Reviewing and advising a FTSE 100 multi-national company on client relationship management software licence.
Íofa recently completed a secondment with a mobile network operator where she advised on a broad range of commercial issues including negotiating B2B agreements, updating B2B standard terms and supporting the franchising team.
During her training contract Íofa also completed a secondment with a global car manufacturer where she advised on numerous commercial issues, including data protection, IP, consumer dispute resolution, advertising and marketing law.
Before joining Shoosmiths Íofa spent 5 years working in the public sector as a Procurement Category Manager focusing particularly on IT procurement. Íofa has also obtained a Diploma in Procurement and Supply from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Íofa studied Politics and Public Administration at the University of Limerick in Ireland and completed her Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London.
Diploma in Procurement and Supply ( Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) )
Graduate diploma in Law (GDL) ( College of Law, London )
Legal Practice Course (LPC) ( College of Law, London )
Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration 2:1 ( University of Limerick, Ireland. )