- T: 03700868129
- I: +44 (0)131 270 8129
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Janette advises on a range of development transactions for national housebuilders, property funds, student accommodation providers and Affordable Housing clients.
She is particularly experienced in complex, large scale mixed use urban developments and strategic site assembly acquisitions. She has extensive experience in project management across both the public and private sectors and her approach is seen by her clients as proactive, client focused and practical.
Recent projects include:-
- advising on an £11 million 2 phase student accommodation development in Aberdeen;
- a large scale mixed use development acquisition for £14 million in Edinburgh city;
- advising Bellway on a number of large scale development acquisitions;
- a development acquisition funded by the Scottish Government Innovation and Investment Fund including site assembly, grant funding advice, construction, sale and leaseback and mid/social rent sub-lets;
- advising on multi million pound complex two-phased share-sale and lease/disposal of major Golf Club and leisure facility, including advice on historic planning obligations and complex infrastructure agreements.
- advising UK property fund on strategic land acquisition to south of Edinburgh including negotiations on options, securities, overage agreements, infrastructure agreements, ransom strips, site assembly, secured funding proposal and forward disposals as well as Section 75 and ancillary property/planning issues.