- T: 03700 868387
- I: +44 (0)1908 48 8387
- M: 07808 719 573
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Jason is part of the corporate team and specialises in M&A and private equity transactions.
Jason advises PE firms, large corporates, PLCs, owner-managed businesses and management teams on PE transactions, acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures, group re-organisations, capital reductions, corporate governance and compliance issues.
Experience in the past twelve months includes:
- advising a PE fund on multiple acquisitions and investments, including two separate and unconnected acquisitions within the technology and software industry for c.£75m each;
- advising a PE fund on the disposal of a business in the education sector with an EV in excess of £200m;
- advising a PE fund on several investments and subsequent bolt on acquisitions, including an initial c.£50m acquisition within the technology and lender finance industry;
- acting for a PE backed corporate group on 8 bolt on acquisitions within a period of 6 months and subsequent overall exit for both the PE fund and management team for c.£70m;
- advising a company and its shareholders on a debt/equity investment by Beechbrook Capital;
- advising a PLC investee company on a business and assets acquisition in the manufacturing sector; and
- acting for separate start up and SME companies on crowdfunding from Crowdcube and SEEDRS respectively.
Jason has also experienced a nine month secondment to Hitachi Rail Europe to advise and support the implementation and delivery of the Hitachi-made, Hitachi-maintained trains for the Intercity Express Programme in respect of the East Coast Main Line and Great Western Main Line.
Jason completed the LPC with distinction at The College of Law in Guildford. Jason then joined Shoosmiths before qualifying into their corporate department in 2011.
LLB in Law - 2:1 ( University of Southampton )
Legal Practice Course - Distinction ( College of Law - Guildford )