- T: 03700 868057
- I: +44 (0)131 270 8057
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Jen is a corporate solicitor based in the Edinburgh office and specialises in a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers, disposals and acquisitions, joint ventures, group reorganisations, shareholder investments, corporate governance and a broad range of company law issues.
Jen advises a wide range of clients including owner managers, public companies, private equity houses, management teams and medium to large size private companies.
Jen is also a member of the banking and finance team in Edinburgh undertaking a wide range of debt finance work, including acquisition finance, asset finance and property finance. Jen acts for borrowers, banks and financial institutions at all levels and has experience of advising on Scottish and cross border transactions.
- acting for Leonardo Hotels Europe in the acquisition of Morrison Street Hotel Limitedand its Edinburgh city centre hotel;
- advising National Westminster Bank plc on the refinance of Greenbelt Holdings Ltd;
- acting for Maximum Games in the acquisition of Avanquest Software Publishing;
- advising Murray Hennessy on his investment in the TGI Fridays group and appointment as non-executive chairman of the group; and
- acting for the sellers in the £40m sale of digital marketing business Realise to St Ives plc.
Jen completed the LLB and DipLP at the University of Aberdeen. Having joined the firm as a trainee in October 2009, Jen qualified in to the Corporate team in 2011.
Jen was named ‘Up & Coming Lawyer of the Year’ at the Law Awards of Scotland 2016.