- T: 03700 866748
- I: +44 (0)1489 61 6748
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Jessica has a wide experience of advising developers, landlord and tenant management portfolios, acting on acquisitions and disposals as well as providing property assistance in corporate transactions.
Her recent project experience includes advising:
· on the redevelopment work of three prime assets in Central London;
· a property investment company in respect to a fast paced office and retail letting disposal programme;
· on a £220 million property refinance of a skyscraper in Central London;
· an air navigation service provider in relation to its day to day requirements including new leases and leases of radar and navigation sites;
· a global retailer in connection with an inter-group lease programme for a number of its retail stores.
Jessica has an LLB in law from Exeter University. She qualified in 2009 and joined Shoosmiths’ real estate practice in 2011 after four years with Southampton firm Lamport Bassitt.
LLB in Law 2:1 ( University of Exeter )