- T: 0370 086 4121
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4121
- M: 07595097067
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Julie is a solicitor within Shoosmiths’ national Recoveries Services Group working with banks, asset finance companies and other financial institutions.
She is experienced in all aspects of debt recovery work including:
- unsecured debt and enforcement and procedures;
- secured debt recoveries and enforcement (assisted Counsel in the Court of Appeal decision First National Bank v Achampong) ;
- recovery of commercial vehicles and premises;
- satisfactory quality claims;
- recovering monies from guarantors;
- bankruptcy and winding up petitions;
- defending claims for alleged mis-selling of payment protection insurance;
- resolving commercial disputes through alternative dispute resolution procedures.
Prior to becoming a solicitor, Julie enjoyed a progressive banking career with National Westminster Bank Plc and is currently an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers. She has extensive experience as a commercial litigator and since joining Shoosmiths in 2009 has specialised in asset finance.
A.C.I.B ( Chartered Institute of Bankers )
LLB Hons (Law) 2:1 ( Nottingham University )
LPC (Distinction) ( Nottingham Law School )