- T: 0370 086 8964
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8964
""Kiran did a cracking good job for us during the MBO process; very supportive, efficient, quick to respond and competent too!"
CEO at Echo (Milton Keynes)
Kiran is a corporate lawyer based in the Thames Valley office.
Kiran specialises in a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, reorganisations, shareholder investments and corporate governance.
Kiran's experience includes:
- Advising on the disposal of Daeja Image Systems Limited, a leading provider of software to IBM.
- Advising on a management buy-out of PEME, a specialise engineering company.
- Principal advisor on the management buy out Echo, a leading logistics service company. The deal was funded by equity investors and asset based lenders. Kiran advised on the equity and banking documents.
- Advised on an asset disposal of a global conference and event lead generation business Goldserve to Moticom plc.
- Advised on the group disposal of Lastolite Limited, a leading manufacturer of background and lighting, to the Vitec Group PLC.
Kiran joined the team in January 2014 having previously trained and qualified with Tollers LLP.
BA (hons) Medieval and Modern History 2:1 ( The University of Birmingham )
Graduate Diploma in Law: Commendation ( The University of Birmingham )
Legal Practice Course: Commendation ( College of Law - Birmingham )