Learning & Development Specialist
- T: 0370 086 1834
- I: +44 (0)1604 54 1834
Laura is an out of hours team leader in Shoosmiths’ covering both our pre-legal Asset Finance & ULLR Recoveries team, overseeing undefended actions and negotiations.
She has experience in relation to pre-legal asset finance and unsecured lending negotiations as well as all methods of enforcement of Monetary Judgments and is also experienced in dealing with Final Charging order applications.
Laura's main roles include:
- team management day to day (including Rota/holiday coverage);
- ensure team is motivated and driven to hit targets/reach incentives;
- ensure both internal/external SLA’s are met;
- ensure 1-1/PDR’s completed and document in a timely manner;
- client reporting;
- auditing/call monitoring;
- providing call feedback relating to eve team productivity;
- DD & manual payment supervision out of hours;
- dealing with any complex/complaint calls;
- dealing with any sickness/team issues to prevent the need for escalation to a higher level.
Laura has worked for Shoosmiths since January 2007.