- T: 03700 865770
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5770
Lida is a solicitor in the core real estate team in Manchester and specialises in providing commercial real estate advice across a broad range of matters including acquisitions, lettings and disposals. Lida acts for developers, landlords and tenants in a variety of sectors with particular experience and expertise in retail and leisure. She also provides real estate input to corporate and financing transactions.
Lida has most recently been involved in:
· the sale and leaseback of a property portfolio for over 200 properties;
· dealing with a large scale lease assignment project;
· drafting and negotiating conditional agreements for lease, leases and ancillary documents for retail and leisure clients including a leading bar and restaurant chain and a sports fashion retailer;
· negotiating a variety of lease management documents;
· dealing with due diligence in respect of acquisitions and disposal projects
Lida has experience of working with one of the leading high end shopping centre owners and in asset management transactions for the investor owner of a number of outlet centres across the country.
Lida studied at Lancaster University and the College of Law in Chester. She trained at DAC Beachcroft and joined Shoosmiths in September 2013 as a newly qualified lawyer. She is actively involved in the Manchester professional community and has been described by many of her clients as a pleasure to deal with.