- T: 03700 868871
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8871
- M: 07718 270324
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
"Linda has ''excellent organisational skills and technical expertise''"
Linda joined Shoosmiths as a Partner in the banking team in September 2013.
She brings more than 14 years' experience to the firm. She advises financial institutions, PLCs and limited companies on financing arrangements and has particular experience in leveraged and acquisition finance on a national and international scale as well as property finance and both leveraged and investment grade corporate lending.
Transactional highlights since joining Shoosmiths:
- advising a major bank on the £30m financing of a group which invests in joint venture practices with individual practitioners and associated intercreditor arrangements
- advising a major bank on a £12m refinancing for a commercial laundry business with the senior facilities secured on the property portfolio
- advising a listed plc on its £15m revolving credit and term loan facilities made available by a bank for acquisition finance purposes
- advising on the restucturing of £20m facilities for a major high street retail chain
- advising a bank in relation to a £7.5m refinancing of a UK online based ski and cruise retailer
- advising an equity investment house on a protfolio of acquisitions
- advising an equity house on the £100m invoice financing facility being made available to fund the investment vehicle for a major joint venture
Legal Practice Course - Distinction ( College of Law )