- T: 03700 865618
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5618
Lisa is a planning lawyer with extensive experience of advising on a wide range of planning, highways and CPO matters including drafting and negotiating complex Section 106 agreements, advice on planning strategy, judicial review, footpath/highway closures, infrastructure agreements and village green issues.
She has acted for a mix of public and private clients, including the North West Development Agency, Ainscough Strategic Land, Ask Developments, United Utilities, Tesco and the Co-operative Group.
Her recent project experience includes advising:
- Millwall Football Club on the Section 106 agreement for the regeneration site around The Den comprising 240,000 sq m of development including 2,400 new homes.
- Ainscough Strategic Land on a planning appeal and public inquiry for mixed use retail and residential development in Shipston and a major development site in Bishop Auckland.
- An international development company or the planning and CPO issues to be overcome to deliver a major mixed use scheme in the south of England.
- Gravesham Council on major regeneration schemes in Gravesend.
- Acting for Tesco Stores on a number of new store development sites in the north of England including advising on all planning and highway related issues, judicial review proceedings, Section 106 agreements, infrastructure agreements and footpath diversions.
Lisa joined Shoosmiths as a partner in the planning team in December 2013, having previously worked in Eversheds' specialist Planning Team, DWF and Semple Fraser. She spent 8 years working in-house for local authorities including Birmingham City Council and the London Borough of Hounslow, before her career in private practice.