- T: 0370 086 4183
- I: +44 (0)121 625 4183
- M: +44 (0) 7525 73 3557
Louisa is an associate in the EU and Competition team and has experience advising companies on a variety of competition matters at both EU and UK level including compliance, investigations, litigation and multi-jurisdictional merger control.
Louisa has worked with clients in a broad range of industries and enjoys learning about her client’s business to offer practical and commercial advice in compliance with EU and UK competition law. Her most recent experience includes:
· Preparing practical competition guidance and e-learning questionnaires for compliance training.
· Advising various organisations on the e-commerce sector inquiry and final report and its impact on online distribution practices.
· Assisting clients in responding to European Commission investigations.
· Acting on a private action claim for breach of the Chapter I and Chapter II prohibitions before the CAT including an application for injunction.
· Preparing merger control notifications to the CMA and the European Commission and obtaining successful clearance at Phase 1.
· Carrying out multi-jurisdictional merger control analysis and coordinating required filings.Louisa joined Shoosmiths in June 2017 after training and qualifying with DLA Piper in 2015. Louisa has completed the King’s College Diploma in EU & Competition Law in 2017.