- T: 03700 868975
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8975
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Nina is a senior associate in Shoosmiths’ corporate department and advises a wide variety of clients, including professional equity investors, PLCs, large private companies, management teams and owner managers on a range of corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of companies and businesses, management buy-outs and buy-ins and company reorganisations.
Nina's work also involves advising clients on a broad range of company law issues, including the formation of companies, corporate governance and compliance issues, directors and company secretaries' duties, shareholder agreements, share capital issues, including reductions of capital, buy-backs and dividend declarations.
- Advising the shareholders of Coryton Advanced Fuels Limited on the investment by Lyceum Capital Partners LLP;
- Advising Carewatch Care Services Limited on numerous buy and build acquisitions;
- Advising GAME Digital Holdings Limited (subsidiary of GAME Digital plc) on the £20m acquisition of Multiplay Limited;
- Advising Compass Community Services Limited (a private equity backed foster care business) on various buy and build acquisitions;
- Advising August Equity LLP on the creation of a new care home platform, Ravelstone Care Homes (now Sonnet Care Homes), undertaking both the equity advice on the platform structure and the first acquisition of Anglia Retirement Homes Limited;
- Advising the shareholders of Intelliflo Limited on the MBO backed by HG Capital;
- Advising a private equity house on the listing of several loan notes held in investment companies on the Channel Islands Stock Exchange.
Nina studied Philosophy and Classical Studies at the University of Reading before completing the PgDL at College of Law in London and obtaining a distinction in the LPC at the College of Law in Guildford.
Nina trained with Morgan Cole in Reading, qualifying into their corporate and banking team in 2007, and undertook a 6 month secondment with HSBC Thames Valley Corporate Banking Centre in 2010, before moving to Shoosmiths in 2011.
BA (hons) Philosophy and Classical Studies ( 2:1 )
PgDL ( Commendation )
LPC ( Distinction )