- T: 03700 868905
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8905
- M: 0773 872 4599
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
"We both felt that you did a stirling job for us in some very tight timescales and this was much appreciated. As ever a first class service. Thank you so much.
Rachel is an Associate in the corporate team, advising directors on acquisitions, private equity investment, shareholders' agreements, group re-organisations, capital reductions, investments, corporate governance and compliance issues. Rachel works with a variety of clients including private companies, listed plcs, management teams and owner managed businesses.
Recent project experience includes:
· Advising the Dukes Education and Cavendish Education groups on various acquisitions and general corporate governance.
· Acting for the shareholders of Magma Global Limited and all group companies on various rounds of investment, group reorganisations and general corporate governance
· Acting for the selling shareholders of Medihome Limited to Healthcare at Home Limited; and
· Acting on the sale of the Enara group (domiciliary care) to MITIE for £111m on behalf of all shareholders.
· Advising the Hamleys group on various corporate issues including a reduction of capital and restructure of the group.
· Advising various healthcare group companies, including the Active Assistance group and the Aspirations group, on a number of buy and build acquisitions.
Rachel completed the LPC at The College of Law in Guildford. Rachel trained at Shoosmiths LLP before qualifying into the corporate team in March 2008.
LLB Hons in Law ( University of the West of England, Bristol )
Legal Practice Course ( College of Law, Guildford )