- T: 0370 086 8982
- I: +44 (0)118 965 8982
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Robert is an associate in the corporate team. He advises on a range of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, investments and governance matters. His clients include private equity investors and their portfolio companies, management teams and owner managed businesses.
Recent experience includes advising:
- private equity backed portfolio companies on multiple buy-and-build acquisitions in the care and education sectors.
- issuers on main and supplemental listings of loan stock on the Channel Islands Securities Exchange (and liaising with Channel Islands sponsors regarding the same).
- manufacturing and technology companies on various rounds of investment.
- the shareholders of Beovax Computer Services Limited on its sale to Pervasive Limited, and subsequently advising the shareholders of Pervasive Limited on its sale to Capita.
- the shareholders of Watch Shop Limited on its sale to Aurum Holdings Limited.
- the shareholders of Dyer & Butler on its sale to a holding company of global private equity investment firm First Reserve.
- the shareholders of Connect Assist Limited on a fund raising and equity restructuring.
- NVM Private Equity on its investments into Knowledgemotion and Volo Commerce.
Robert joined Shoosmiths in June 2013, having trained and qualified with a leading regional firm in March 2012.