- T: 0370 086 5748
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5748
- M: 07738 140366
Sam is a Banking and Finance solicitor based in the Manchester office, with experience in a range of debt finance work including acquisition finance, asset finance and property finance. He acts for borrowers, banks and financial institutions.
Sam’s recent work includes:
· acting for a major North West student accommodation developer on senior and mezzanine investment facilities of over £30,000,000
· acting for a major high street bank on £24,000,000 senior and mezzanine facilities relating to the acquisition of a retail park
· acting for a property developer on the £40,000,000 refinance of around 80 properties
· acting for a North West property developer on the £17,500,000 refinance of its mezzanine debt
· acting for a major high street bank on a £5,000,000 revolving credit facility to a PLC borrower
Sam graduated from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne with a first class honours degree in History before going on to complete the GDL with Commendation and the LPC with Distinction at the University of Law. Sam joined Shoosmiths in 2014 as a paralegal in the Manchester Real Estate team before commencing his training contract in September 2015. He qualified into the Banking team in March 2017.
BA (hons) in History 1:1 ( University of Newcastle on Tyne )
Graduate Diploma in Law - Commendation ( The College of Law, Bloomsbury )
Legal Practice Course - Distinction ( The College of Law, Manchester )