- T: 03700 868321
- I: +44 (0)1908 48 8321
- M: 0759 000 2596
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Sanjeev is a partner in the corporate group with over 12 years experience. He acts for public companies, private companies, private equity houses, management teams and some high net worth individuals.
Sanjeev advises on all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, exits, restructurings, shareholders' agreements, corporate governance, equity investments and buy-outs.
Sanjeev has a lot of experience with international transactions and dealing with cross border issues.
Recent experience includes advising:
- the management team of WorkPlace Systems on its public to private;
- Celaton on the investment from the Business Growth Fund;
- Global Medics on its group reorganisation;
- Jefferson Capital on its acquisition of CARS;
- the shareholders on the sale of Gecko Trading;
- the management team of Benson Box on its buy-out;
- Downing VCTs on numerous investments and acquisitions.
Sanjeev joined Shoosmiths in 2008. He completed his training contract and qualified in 2000 at Addleshaw Goddard.