- T: 03700 86 5743
- I: 44 (0)161 954 5743
- M: +44 (0) 7793 187 654
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
""It was a fantastic experience to collaborate with Sarah on getting my working visa to UK. I consider Sarah to represent one of the unique type of professionals that are able to reach any set goal at the highest level possible and always do something extra, taking full responsibility for every action and even more.
Whenever I contacted Sarah with my numerous questions she was always ready with a detailed professional reply that was executed on time and to the point. I strongly believe that success of my visa application is connected to Sarah's professionalism and devotion to her clients.
I am extremely grateful to Sarah for her kind assistance, enthusiasm and readiness to support."
Sarah is an experienced employment lawyer advising HR teams and in house lawyers on a range of strategic and business-critical human resources issues, including disciplinary and grievance procedures, collective consultation, redundancy, unfair dismissal, family friendly rights, sickness and absence management, all aspects of discrimination, compromise agreements, TUPE and handbooks and policy reviews.
In addition to her knowledge of employment law, Sarah regularly advises on strategic business immigration queries, including conducting sponsor licence applications, assisting and advising on visa applications, providing immigration training to both HR and management and in co-ordinating immigration audits.
Sarah focuses on her clients’ commercial goals and provides strategic advice on deploying the law to meet their commercial aims.
Recent work highlights include advising:
- a high net worth individual on the best immigration option to enable him to work and live in the UK, including completion of a sponsor licence application and visa application. This also included advice under Tier 4 (Child);
- a large multinational logistics provider on complex industrial relations issues, including strike action and collective grievances;
- IKEA on a number of visas including intra company transfers;Kuehne + Nagel on a range of disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence management issues. Sarah has also defended Kuehne + Nagel on a number of Tribunal claims;
- Sapa Profiles and Sapa Components on a number of complex employee relations issues;
- a multi-national tour operator on a complex multi-claimant, multi-respondent Tribunal claim relating liabilities arising under TUPE;
- a large national learning provider on a range of contentious and non-contentious employment and business immigration issues;
- on the employment provisions on Dealmakers’ Midlands Deal of the Year 2012.
Sarah regularly chairs issue-driven workshops for HR teams and has written and led a range of training modules for both managers and HR teams, including drafting and running a mock disciplinary hearing.
Sarah trained with Shoosmiths undertaking two employment seats before qualifying with Shoosmiths in September 2011.
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice ( University of Sheffield )
Law LLB (Hons) ( University of Newcastle Upon Tyne )