- T: 0370 086 6915
- I: +44 (0)1489 61 6915
Sarah is an experienced commercial lawyer working in the Transport and Infrastructure group based in the Southampton office.
Sarah specializes in commercial, leasing and financing arrangements for clients within the Rail and Aviation industries. She advises rolling stock manufacturers, leasing companies, passenger and freight train operating companies, financial institutions and a flag carrier on their manufacturing and supply agreements, leasing arrangements and maintenance agreements.
Sarah's relevant experience includes:
-advising a manufacturer on bids for the supply of rolling stock to train operating companies as part of a new franchise tender;
- advising an international airline in connection with the leasing and subleasing of various aircraft from major leasing companies;
- advising a leasing company in connection with the leasing and maintenance arrangements relating to various rolling stock with passenger train operating companies;
- advising a well-known bank on the financing arrangements relating to the purchase and leasing of a helicopter;
- advising a lender on its precedent aviation loan and mortgage documentation
- advising a train operating company on a Local Area Network contract;
- advising a train operating company on an infrastructure maintenance contract, as well providing general commercial and IP/IT advice;
- advising a tour operator in connection with an agreement for the development and hosting of an online booking system;
Sarah trained at Blake Morgan, qualifying in September 2001. She has worked at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Bird & Bird in Hong Kong. Sarah joined Shoosmiths in August 2015.
LLB (Hons), Law 2:1 ( Lancaster University )