- T: 0370 086 8030
- I: +44 (0)131 270 8030
- M: 07730 498414
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Steve Dougherty is highly experienced in the field of commercial Real Estate. He acts for landlords, developers, lenders and investors and also has a broad retail practice. He brings a commercial approach to his work together with strong negotiating skills.
His recent notable transactions include:-
- a 14 screen multiplex cinema development in the west of Scotland;
- the sale of a large multi-let office block in Aberdeen;
- the forward funded sale and letting of a large office building in Glasgow for a future hotel and retail development;
- portfolio management for national retailers
- acting on behalf of a number of national retailers in acquiring properties out of administration;
- the conditional sale of a large brown-field site on the outskirts of Edinburgh in separate phases to three national house builders for an aggregate sum nearing £30m, permitting the future development of over 200 houses;
- property support in relation to numerous secured lending transactions.
- the acquisition for VITA of a major student accomodation and retail site in Glasgow.
- the sale of a site in south Edinburgh with consent for a 529 bed student accommodation building to Unite Student Accommodation
Steve joined Shoosmiths as part of the merger with Archibald Campbell & Harley.