- T: 03700 868095
- I: +44 (0)131 270 8095
Scan this code with your phone to save my details.
What is this?
Stuart works with institutions in a wide range of sectors and works on business acquisitions, start-ups, reorganisations, investments/fundraising and succession. He provides advice on a broad range of commercial contracts and joint ventures.
The sectors Stuart works with include retail, commercial and residential property, manufacturing, renewables, technology, public sector, hospitality and charities.
Stuart also deals with banking and security work for financial institutions and borrowers.
Recent examples of work include advising on:
- banking opinions to a high street bank for a cross border property portfolio sale;
- shareholder documentation for a windfarm joint venture;
- partnering agreement for a Scottish project for a national cinema chain owner;
- subscription documentation for an investment in the hospitality sector;
- acquisition of debt recovery business in Glasgow;
- distribution agreement for a technology product in the logistics sector.
Stuart has a longstanding commitment to the housing association/social landlord sector and is a board memeber of a Housing Association in Livingston. He is also a board member of a number of other charities and social enterprises.
Stuart qualified with Brodies in 1993 he then joined Archibald Campbell & Harley before leaving to join Fyfe Ireland and later Lindsays. He returned to A C& H (now ACH Shoosmiths) in 2007.