- T: 03700 865727
- I: +44 (0)161 954 5727
- M: +44 (0)7753308952
""I want to thank you all for your hard work in enabling the reorganisation of Brad-Chem (Limited) to go ahead so smoothly""
Client - Audrey Brady (disposing owner of Brad-Chem Limited)
Thomas is a solicitor in our Manchester corporate team. He joined Shoosmiths at 1 PQE after spending 5 years at Stephensons Solicitors LLP where he completed his training contract qualifying into their corporate department.
Thomas advises both private and public companies, investors, owner-managed businesses and management teams on a wide range of corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, group re-organisations, investments, corporate governance and compliance issues.
Recent transactions include:
· Acting for the not-for-profit consortium (Salford RD Holdings Limited) in the takeover of the Betfred Super League Club Salford Red Devils from previous owner Marwan Koukash.
· Acting for the property development company Taylor Grange Developments Limited in a number of acquisitions and disposals including the most recent purchase valued at circa. £4.5million;
· Acting for plc operating within the educational sector on the purchase of internationally renowned global education provider;
· Acting for the majority shareholder in the disposal and reorganisation of a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialty corrosion control chemicals;
· Dealing with complex corporate restructure and management buy-out of a multi-million pound turnover manufacturing company;
· Acting for the buyer in an asset purchase of multi-million pound turnover geological company;
· Acting for the seller in the share sale of leading national insurance brokerage;
· Charity commission applications, thereafter the merger of leading regional social charity with national organisation;
· Acting for the buyer in a “pre-pack” of jewellery company out of administration;
· Acting for large plc within the social housing sector in a variety of different corporate transactions. Notably the acquisition of companies to increase the plc property portfolio.
LL.B (hons) in Law ( Liverpool John Moores University )
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice ( Manchester Metropolitan University )