- T: 03700 865172
- I: +44 (0)115 906 5172
Tom is a newly qualified solicitor within the Real Estate practice group, based in the Nottingham Office.
Tom has gained experience in a wide range of real estate matters, including:
- Assisting on the £80 million portfolio sale for a property investment client.
- Acting for the landlord of a major shopping centre in relation to their ongoing asset management arrangements
- Preparing transactional documentation for the disposal of premises for a large national retail client
- Dealing with a variety of lease management matters including assignments and underlettings
- Identifying key title issues for new development projects and producing client summary reports.
Tom joined Shoosmiths as a trainee in 2014 and qualified into the Real Estate team in September 2016.
Legal Practice Course (Distinction) ( Nottingham Law School )
Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation) ( Nottingham Law School )
BSc (hons) Psychology 2:1 ( University of Leeds )
International Baccalaureate - 33 points ( International School of Duesseldorf )