- T: 0207 205 7027
- I: +44 (0)207 205 7027
- M: 07771 725547
Tim is recognised as a leader in his field, he is a partner specialising in planning law, regeneration schemes, compulsory purchase and judicial reviews. He acts for developers, promoters and landowners with a focus on the house building industry. He has a wealth of expertise in the development and infrastructure sector with particular experience of large scale complex residential led mixed use proposals.
Recent developments that Tim has led on include:
- 2750 dwellings, two schools, business park, district centre and bypass in Towcester;
- 1,000,000 sq ft business park and housing regeneration scheme on former MOD land in Surrey that adjoins a SAC and SPA, including successfully defending a judicial review claim against the grant of planning permission in the court of appeal;
- planning permission granted for a Major residential development within the AONB in Surrey including successfulyl defending a judicial review claim brought against the grant of the planning permission;
- acting for the development on major regeneration projects on former MOD land in Hampshire;
- successfully defending a judicial claim brought against a residential development in Birmingham.
Tim joined Shoosmiths as a partner in 2016 having previously been a partner at Charles Russell Speechlys and DAC Beechcroft.
LLB(Hons) Business Law, called to the Bar in 1990 and dual qualified as a sollicitor in 2002 ( City of London )