In the wake of the EU Referendum result that the UK is to cease being a Member State of the EU, businesses will be looking at how best to prepare for the future.
National law firm Shoosmiths has formulated a product to support such businesses, based on its current contract review service, Spotlight, which provides a fast, reliable, systemised review of business contracts by fully trained legal advisers.
Spotlight: Brexit is the firm's fixed price contract review service that analyses the impact of Brexit on businesses.
The tailored contract review process will help businesses identify the provisions of their key customer and supplier contracts that may be impacted by referendum result.
Shoosmiths commercial partner, Craig Armstrong, commented: 'The Brexit result will have taken many businesses by surprise.
'Although the transition is quite far off, businesses should take steps now to ensure that they are prepared and we feel this product will assist in identifying the impact of Brexit on businesses.'
So, what are the benefits of Spotlight: Brexit?
- Focused analysis: Tailored reports identify the key 'Brexit' risk areas affecting your contracts, ideal for keeping your Board and key stakeholders informed
- Solution driven: Suggested corrective amendments or actions to mitigate the impact of the Brexit risk areas
- User friendly: At a glance reporting format in plain English, summarising the key points as a quick and easy reference guide
- Quality assurance: Managed and supervised by our Legal 500 top tier lawyers
- Fast: Guaranteed turnaround times to ensure you are armed with the key information as soon as possible
The fixed price for our Spotlight: Brexit service is £250 plus VAT per contract reviewed, although volume discounts are available.
If you would like to know more about this service, please call a member of our team on: 03700 86 40 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have created a Brexit hub to host all content related to Brexit and the serving of Article 50. Visit the hub today to find free checklists, legal updates and you can sign up to receive future articles as they are published.