Conveyancing forms to download
These forms include information about you, your mortgage provider and confirmation of your identity that we'll need before we can begin work on your behalf.
They include the standard forms which must be completed at the outset of a sales transaction consisting of the Sellers Property Information Form and the Fixtures, Fittings and Contents List (those items that are or are not to be included in the sale price).
Please note that if you are selling a leasehold property, you will also need to complete the Sellers Leasehold Information Form.
You should be able to answer the questions about the property contained in these forms without too much difficulty, but should you have any queries, just call us or contact us online and we'll be happy to help. Below is a list of forms relevant to the conveyancing process which you can download and complete.
- Starter form - Please complete this form to allow us to start the legal process of your move.
- Verification of identity form - This form is used to provide us with evidence of your identity and residency. (Money Laundering Regulations 2017).
- Joint ownership form - Please complete this form if you intend to purchase a property in joint names.
- Stamp Duty Guide - A guide to Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) and Land Transaction Tax for purchasers of residential property in England and Wales.
- SDLT form - Individual purchaser declaration for stamp duty land tax on purchase transactions.
- Terms and conditions - Please download a copy for your records.
- Conveyancing Transaction Fraud - Information and guidance on how to protect against this form of fraud.
- Property Fraud - Information on who is most at risk and how it can be prevented.
- Radon advice guide - Information for clients whose properties are believed to fall within an area known to be affected by Radon Gas as a result of findings on our Environmental Searches.
- Landlord guide - A guide to letting your property
- New build guide - A guide to buying a new build property
- Leasehold ground rent advice - A guide to advise you on the government's proposals to change residential leasehold law