"We've been impressed at their ability to streamline our costs by 'thinking differently', whilst consistently delivering an exceptionally responsive and high quality service."
CEO, Enara Group
Excellent service and legal advice from a team specialising in private equity and corporate law delivering an amazing client experience for companies in the UK.
Our national private equity team is highly experienced in advising management teams and institutional investors on all types of private equity transactions, including:
- private equity investments, including LBOs, MBOs, MBIs, BIMBOs, PIPEs, structured finance deals and public to private bids
- venture capital, growth capital, bridge capital and recapitalisations
- corporate rescues/reconstructions and distressed/turnaround situations
- the acquisition and disposal of portfolio companies
- exit work, including IPOs, trade sales and re-engineered buy-outs
- debt facilities for transactions, private equity-backed vehicles and fund formation
What sets us apart from our peers is our commitment to service excellence, the quality of our corporate team and the strength of our in-house specialist teams of tax, employment and pensions, commercial property, environmental, intellectual property, IT and competition lawyers.
Transactions are partner-led, and all partners are focused on delivering commercial, pragmatic advice in complex and challenging situations. Our objective at all times is to ensure that we achieve the best results for our clients on time and that we deliver excellent value for money.
With constant pressure to de-risk investment opportunities and to maximise returns, clients require commercial and innovative advice from a team of highly regarded lawyers.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting on Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) deals, including the LDC acquisition of A-Gas with a deal value of £70m, and the secondary buyout of Davies Group, which saw LDC exit and Electra Partners back the MBO
- Acting for August Equity on the sale of Lifeways Community Care to OMERS Private Equity for an undisclosed sum
- Acting for Palatine Private Equity on its exit from XLN Telecom via a secondary buyout
- Advising Enara Finance Limited on its buy-and-build strategy, completing more than 30 acquisitions in two years
- Advising the sellers and the management team on the management buyout of leading UK packaging business Benson Box Holdings Limited backed by LDC