In-house legal services
Welcome to our dedicated zone for in-house lawyers (IHLs).
This is where you will find:
- Access to your online service portal (if you are a client who has set one up)
- Latest case law and legislative updates
- Details of the latest case studies demonstrating how we work with clients
- News on innovations designed for in house legal teams
- Info about our E-learning courses
- Dates of free CPD-accredited training courses being held at a location near you
- Access to the Shoosmiths IHL Linked-In Group
- Your 'right to reply' and/or suggest new ideas for the site
What you can expect
Working in-house necessitates you to be 'all things' to the businesses you serve: our aim is simply to give you the information and connections you need to make your job easier.
Many of Shoosmiths' lawyers have worked in-house themselves, so we understand the pressures and your need for customised information that you can put to work in your realm straight away.
We work closely with IHL teams for some of the UK's top companies and are continually innovating new approaches in conjunction with them to deal with the ever-changing demands on the in-house lawyer role. These innovations are shared in our "lab" site as soon as we have them.
But don't take our word for it - Clients placed Shoosmiths number 2 amongst national firms in the Legal Week Client Satisfaction survey 2014 & an award for Best Client Partner.