"The impressive Paul Eccles took charge of the insurance group in May 2010. Clients consider him to be 'pretty aggressive in moving cases forward and getting good results'."
Excellent service and legal advice from a team specialising in insurance law delivering an amazing client experience for companies in the UK.
Central to our commercial insurance work is our investment in clients and the effort we put into understanding their needs and problems.
And we will strive to find you practical and businesslike solutions, because litigation in any dispute should always be the last resort.
Recently quoted in Chambers for the first time, our fast-growing insurance and risk team understands the changes facing corporate and insurer clients alike.
Bringing you a wealth of experience, evolving and innovative pricing, and above all consistently outstanding service, we act for self-insured businesses as well as insurers, so understand both perspectives.
We do not believe in putting all our eggs in one basket.
You will find us practical, down to earth and easy to deal with.
Our core insurance services include:
- commercial insurance - policy cover disputes, professional indemnity, non-contentious transactional support, directors and officers insurance disputes/advice, fraud claims, life and health cover disputes, business interruption, fire/flood claims, pollution and food contamination
- employers' and public liability
- product liability
- motor liability
- occupational health and disease
- recoveries/subrogated recoveries
- marine insurance services