Excellent service and legal advice from team specialising in IT disputes and litigation and legal disputes delivering an amazing client experience for companies in the UK.
We understand that in today's world IT is business critical. Any dispute affecting the performance of your IT systems will inevitably affect the performance of your business.
Our IT disputes team, experienced in acting for both suppliers and users of IT, is focused on providing unambiguous strategic advice and taking decisive action through negotiation and more formal litigation routes to protect clients' businesses and retain value.
We advise on a full range of disputes, including:
- contract disputes
- service delivery issues
- outsourcing disputes
- software disputes
- disputes relating to termination of contracts and/or services
- breach of licence
- ownership of rights issues
We also have extensive experience of obtaining injunctions, search orders and other emergency relief required from time-to-time to protect clients' positions and ensure continuation of supply.
- Hewlett Packard
- Arqiva Limited
- The Information Group Plc
- Dextra Solutions
- Satcom Distribution Limited
- 20:20 Mobile Group Limited
Recent experience includes:
- Providing strategic advice to a global services/outsourcing supplier, renegotiation of a multi million-pound outsourcing contract
- Advising a retail client concerning its negotiation of an exit from a lengthy fixed- term contract for the provision of outsourced IT services with a leading IT supplier, avoiding an exposure of approximately £30m and securing favourable transition arrangements on exit
- Securing a £9m settlement for a client in relation to its claim for waste expenditure associated with an abortive long-term IT project
- Acting for a hi-tech manufacturer in a dispute with an IT supplier. At the outset of the dispute, the IT supplier unlawfully terminated services over the course of a Friday evening, rendering our client's manufacturing site potentially inoperable on Monday morning. Following swift action during the weekend, we were able to ensure supply was reactivated for Monday morning, thereby preventing business disruption or loss