Excellent service and legal advice from team specialising in tax law delivering an amazing client experience for companies in the UK.
Tax is a cost which, like anything else, needs to be managed. Failure to take it into account at an early stage can mean the difference between success and failure.
Our aim is to provide advice that is clear, commercial and concise, in order to help you achieve a successful outcome.
Tax law is complex and changing constantly. Through its membership of various professional bodies, our team is closely involved in monitoring and anticipating the changes, so as to provide you with the most suitable advice for your business or personal situation.
Our lawyers are skilled at looking for commercial solutions, whether dealing with general tax planning, tax efficient employee and remuneration packages, investing and exit tax structuring, or negotiating with HMRC.
Team members all have backgrounds in City tax. As well as being qualified lawyers, they are members of the Chartered Institute of Taxation, and one is qualified as a chartered accountant. This gives you an indication of the service levels and expertise that you can expect.
We work closely with other practice groups in the firm to provide you with a comprehensive service. We can also call on experts from other professional backgrounds where necessary.
We are members of the international alliance of law firms, World Services Group, with which we work closely to provide solutions across tax boundaries.
- Advice on the tax structuring of various wind-power projects
- Advice on numerous private equity investments and trade acquisitions and disposals
- The use of companies in partnerships to mitigate personal tax
- Setting up property funds
- Implementation of various employee incentive schemes, including a wide range of share options
- Reducing a tax claim by HMRC against an individual from £1m to nil