Facts and figures
Shoosmiths LLP is a law firm operating in all UK jurisdictions from a network of 13 locations. Clients include companies on every part of the business growth cycle, from start-up ventures to market leaders, financial institutions and major public organisations. We offer clients strength and depth in all the core disciplines, together with key specialisms and a range of sector strengths. What sets us apart is the way we deliver those services - clients tell us that we get the "people bit" right, never take a client for granted, and invest in the relationships which are at the heart of great service.
- 1071 legal advisers including 195 partners
- Turnover of £137.6 million to end April 2019
- National Firm of the Year, The Lawyer Awards 2019
- Regional/National Law Firm of the Year in the Legal Business Awards 2018
- Ranked 2nd in Nisus Consulting's Service Performance & Value Index 2017
- Top five firm by corporate deal volume - Experian MarketIQ's M&A Review 2018
- Rated a 'Best Employer' for the 15th consecutive year - Legal Week 2018
- Gold standard status - Investors in People
- Signatory to the United Nations Global Compact as part of our responsible business commitments
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
As a client of Shoosmiths, you will find us quick to relate to your commercial goals, and adept at advising you on the most direct way of achieving them.
Our lawyers tailor their approach to each client's business, delivering high quality legal advice backed by clear and open communication, cost transparency and business sense.
Shoosmiths works with individuals and companies investing in the UK, in addition to UK-based clients operating in global markets (the latter via our membership of the World Services Group, an international network of professional services firms).
You can view the Shoosmiths diversity profile here.