Shoosmiths are better in more ways than you think.
We've pulled together an outstanding benefits package to complement our competitive remuneration system.
In addition to the competitive salaries, great working environment and high-quality work, we believe that all staff should be rewarded for their commitment to the continued success of the firm through a comprehensive and flexible range of benefits.
These can include:
- A pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 5.5%
- Generous life assurance cover for peace of mind, up to 8 times your salary
- Holiday starting at 25 paid working days per annum, with the option to buy up to 8 additional days. You can choose to 'flex' twice a year - January and July
- 'Happy Birthday!' - have a free day off to celebrate and a £50 voucher to spend! (We won't take it from your annual entitlement)
- Private health care (discounted prices for children)
- Dental health care
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- Discounted conveyancing and legal advice i.e. for wills and family trusts
- Payment of professional subscriptions
- Senior-level employees can enjoy additional benefits including health screening and permanent health insurance
Happy, balanced and healthy people not only enjoy their work more, they also complete it to a higher standard.
We actively promote and implement a healthy work-life balance. While we expect you to work hard when you're in the office, we don't want work to dominate your life. If you've done what you need to do, then it's time to go home - there's no 'face-time' at Shoosmiths.
Sometimes the people we want to work here can't conform to a typical nine-to-five day. In these cases, we'll look at flexible working hours to help you fit your job to your life and your life to your job. We're ready to listen to any suggestions from anyone and consider any reasonable request.
Inevitably, you will spend a fair amount of time at work, so we've made our offices places that people like to be in: friendly calm environments with modern work-stations, excellent IT, break-out areas, lots of natural light and clean, well-stocked kitchens.
Ready to apply?