Adam is a corporate solicitor based in the Thames Valley office.
Adam has experience in a range of transactions including acquisitions, private equity investment, reorganisations, shareholder investments, private to public re-registrations of companies, conducting legal due diligence as well as general corporate governance.
Adam’s recent experience includes:
- Assisting with the £221 million sale of smart locker technology and field service solutions company Bybox to private equity backer Francisco Partners
- Assisting with the acquisition of Wax Digital, an independent Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business by a private equity house
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on its £16m investment into national hair salon operator, Rush Hair
- Advising NVM Private Equity on its £3.1m investment into Clarilis Limited, a provider of automated solutions software for the legal industry
- Advising Treetops Nurseries on its expansion through a number of acquisitions of other nursery sites
- Advising the shareholders of Xtrac, a world leader in the design and manufacturer of high performance transmissions for the motorsport and automotive industry, in a buyout deal with Inflextion Private Equity
- Advising on a company re-registration from private to public limited status, including the UK’s first re-registration of a private Community Interest Company to a Community Interest Public Limited Company
- Advising company directors in relation to a proposed public offer of investment
- Principal advisor on the acquisition of a specialist case management company providing rehabilitation services to clients with severe and complex injuries
Before joining Shoosmiths in September 2015 Adam studied law at The University of Kent before completing the LPC at the University of Law in Guildford. Adam qualified in 2015 having completed his training contract with a regional law firm where he was part of the commercial and corporate team
LLB 2:1 ( The University of Kent )
Legal Practice Course ( The College of Law )